i have been sprinkling a few wedding photos here & there,
and have been soooooo anxious to show you more...
some of the details!
i have been holding off because I am waiting for the professional photos...
but, i thought that i would give you all at least a little peek of a handful of my favorite diy details...
1. the 'guest book', so to speak... our guests wrote their notes for us on these watercolored postcards that i painted with my cousins, aunt & grandma...we added some ribbon details & voila!
2. the menu...a beautiful screen printed menu w/stitched details created by tarah, my friend & partner in wedding diy crime
3. with the help of amazing friends, we sewed & hand-dipped 60 napkins & sewed six 10' table runners
4. five 30' fabric banners, put together with friends, strung in between the café lights
& my husband - with the help of great friends & family members - handcrafted six 10' doug fir tables w/ citrus-hued edges
5. tarah's amazing work was threaded throughout the event...from the invitations to these gorgeous wedding favors - a compilation of our wedding music
all of these details & especially all of the help of our friends & family made the whole event feel more special...so many people contributed so much to our day
i just love that.